Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Congratulations Sheena & Ezra!

Wedding Invitation Art by Ezra Birt

Custom Wedding Topper for Sheena and Ezra 

I was so happy to be a small part of my friend, Sheena Rogers- now Sheena Birt and Ezra's wedding celebration this past weekend! Here is the wedding cake topper I made for them using their wedding colors and some little personal details to match the darling illustration Ezra created for their invitations!  Sheena is a fellow Savannah College of Art and Design Alumna and she is an amazingly creative artist currently working her magic at the Indianapolis Anthropologie.  I hope to have more photos of their artful wedding to share with you soon! Congratulations and Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Birt! xoxo

6 comments:

little yellow apple said...

Oh Katie it made me so happy to see your topper at Sheena and Ezra's wedding! I knew it was your creation the second I saw it. :) I wish you could have been there. I miss you. Hope all is well. xo

andrea creates said...

what a great cake topper!

Pinecone Camp said...

Now that's a wedding cake topper!

jen storer said...

Katie that is just adorable! (all of it) Congrats to the B&G. jx

Lisa Falzon said...

Aww that wedding topper is so cute. That wedding invitation is so freakin darling indeed!

camille creates said...

Out of the park awesome. I know you love gathering, let me know a few specific things you look for and I'll do a bit of gathering in Utah for you!
From, Camille