Saturday, March 27, 2010

So long, dear South!

Hello, Friends! I apologize for the neglect around here but my father-in-law has driven all the way from Indianapolis to South Carolina help us prepare our home to put on the market a.s.a.p! We've happily and finally been  given our relocation notice for Indianapolis and we have 90 days to get it all done! So, I'm busy spreading mulch, washing windows, sorting and packing...but hopefully I'll be around again soon! Happy Weekend! xo
Indiana or Bust!
Photo of Indiana Countryside by Meeralee on Flickr.

9 comments:

vivienne strauss said...

Best of luck with your move and your new home!

Georgia Peachez said...

Wow, that's a big move, from the South to the Mid-West. Best of luck selling your house and making a safe move.
xo, suzy

Jessie said...

We'll practically be neighbors - I'm just a hop & skip away in IL! Wishing you all the best with your move. xo

Gale Blair said...

Welcome to Indiana (soon).

McMaster & Storm said...

i didn't realize so soon......oh, can't wait. thanks for the shout out the other day, it was crazy busy!
now can focus on changes!!

{don't work too hard & have fun can't believe we get to have you so close!!}
hugs,
kara

Amy Bell said...

get here!!! love you.

Pamela said...

oh my ... you moving just got really real to me.
blessings and peace of mind to you during the packing and moving process, dear friend! I'll be thinking about you!
xo!

Patty said...

Hope your move goes smoothly!!

blue moss said...

Oh wow! ....its so soon.......will totally miss you in SC !!!! I hope you love your new home!
Take care ......hope you are having fun in savannah :)
Michelle