Friday, March 12, 2010

It's a Flickr kind of Friday...

My Friday kinda Flickr

1. The Children’s Book of American Birds, 2. Vintage porcelain, 3. Moth 4, 4. cinema, 5. the flock, 6. photo2, 7. Nieuwe woonkamer | New living room, 8. Untitled, 9. vintage doilies, 10. Untitled, 11. wip stitching, 12. Mrs. Lilly Underwood, 13. goodbye bird, 14. Birds, 15. Le main de Madame Hugo, 16. portrait 1, 17. Untitled, 18. there were candles,, 19. Untitled, 20. Untitled, 21. IMG_7216, 22. Protecting The Nest, 23. Vintage Patent Leather Purse Embellished with Bling, 24. rose is a rose head band, 25. Jointed Swan Silhouette, 26. purrfect grrrub, 27. notre dame des 7 douleurs, 28. handmade chalk board, 29. manon-4_large, 30. quilt by darra crosby, 31. Persia and Polly, 32. Handmade Doll Creatures in their Travelling Case, 33. I can hear them......but...where are they?, 34. the collector, 35. birds in flight, 36. my three little witches!



4 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

love your blog.. great photographs and finds..
these flicker finds are gorgeous..especially like the first row..

andrea creates said...

Wow-what a lovely collection!I had to click and discover more about most of those :)

Jenn said...

Katie:
You have the most incredible blog. I like the new design. Each time I visit it's like opening a surprise present that a friend has just given you. There is always something new to discover and be inspired by. Thanks!
Jenn

misako mimoko said...

Ohh!!! thank you Katie! I was just staring at this wonderful selection, and then I've seen them :)
my three little witches!!
such a lovely time browsing all your great findings.
xx