Friday, October 23, 2009

Jessica Quinn

I've fallen in love this morning with Jessica Quinn- a bona fide pixie-dust generator of an artist! Her Flickr albums have left me feverish with joy and anticipation- for what? I don't know exactly- maybe creating? Do you get that feeling when you see new work that just sings to you!?  She draws and sketches and creates the most magical of handmade dolls and well...anything she has a mind to! Her creativity permeates her entire world- the photos of her house and children are equally enchanting! Spend some time at her blog, A Twisted Yarn to see for yourself! xo









I love her tight curls and I'd like to borrow
her sweet green sweater jacket!







3 comments:

jessicajane said...

LOVe her work! wow....thanks for posting her stuff!

Unknown said...

i know exactly what you mean Katie! i have just had a peek at her flickr photo-stream and now i have the urge to draw, or paint, or stitch, or something... :)
thanks for posting!
emma
x

Kickcan & Conkers said...

I came across her blog and work a few weeks ago and just love it so much!