Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Homemade Circus...new works!

Tammy Smith of Homemade Circus has some new works listed on her blog! I believe she is saving them for the upcoming Plaza Art Fair in Kansas City, MO this Sept. 25-27! (Jennifer- I really think you need to go check it out for me!!) I especially love the lighting elements and that Circus Wagon! xo
Hanging Light w/ Circus Wagon
18" tall by 15" wide

Large Hanging Light
34" tall by 18" wide

Hanging Light w/ Rollercoaster
16" tall by 15" wide


Ferris Wheel on Wood Base
16" tall by 9" wide

5 comments:

surfy birdy said...

gosh i wish i was closer to kansas! those are so magical. :)
peace & love.

A Beautiful Party said...

these are so beautiful! thanks for sharing!

tammy smith said...

thanks so much for featuring me again Katie-you're a jewel and I can't wait to meet Jennifer!
xo-tammy

blue moss said...

i love them all!!!such amazing works of art!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

God...I love those lights! How brilliant! I would love and adore one of those in my home!
xo
Melis
ps yes, I am just stalking around on your blog, leavin comments :)