Monday, July 27, 2009

Elsa Mora's The Hidden Seed

Today while browsing Flickr I came across these vibrant photos of artist, Elsa Mora and they lead me to her style blog, The Hidden Seed. I was initially head over heals for her amazing color and style but after reading her reasons for starting the blog...and well I can identify and its got me all verklempt. The amazing Elsita that we all know and love is afterall, human-- just like the rest of us. Thank you for being my inspiration and motivation today, Elsa! xoxo






Photos copyright Elsa Mora
Visit The Hidden Seed.

6 comments:

outofthedark said...

my goodness!
just breathtaking.

Linda Summerfield said...

Uber Cool, cute as a button and elegant! How is that possible?

kate b. said...

i found her blog a few months ago! love her so much!!!

Morning Glory said...

So much fun, and an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

These pictures are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing something so inspirational!

chantrelle li said...

I was so inspired by her personal style blog then I was blown away by her two other amazing blogs!! How does she find the time? Thank you for sharing!!