Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Workshop...

A big thank you to the fun and talented group of women who participated in my workshop on Saturday! I couldn't have asked for a more patient or supportive group for my first workshop! I'm afraid I didn't get photos of everyone or their completed projects- so please send me some images if you have time! Thank you also to the kind Flatiron Studio mates for helping and hosting- especially Teresa Roche! xo
Artist and fellow SCAD alumna, Michelle Berg Radford.
View Michelle's beautiful Fine Art paintings here.

Barbara Bechtel was kind enough to make the trip from
Charlotte! Barbara is also a fellow SCAD alumna and mixed
media artist. Visit her sweet Etsy art and parts shops!

Barbara's Work in Progress

Barb Blair got right down to business on her bird still life.

Barb Blair's finished piece was incredible!
Visit Barb's blog today for better photos!
xo

6 comments:

blue moss said...

i saw pics on barb's and teresa's site and it looked like so much fun...i wish i could have been there
michelle

andrea creates said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun:)

Kari said...

This looks like SO MUCH fun!! Wish I could have been there. Can you come to Minnesota? PLEASE:)
Kari

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for coming to Greenville. I had a blast learning new things and getting to know you and the others. You're a great workshop teacher!!! Hope you will do it again... :)

Kirsten said...

Oh...I wish I could have come. I so miss your wonderful creative energy. Looks like you all had a great time.
Maybe next time??????

shopSCAD said...

Yea Katie! Where are the pics of you giving this workshop? Wish I could have attended! That is cool that Michelle came.

XO
AMy Z