Monday, April 20, 2009

Charlie and the Design Blog Panel at SCAD!

Well, I'm down here in Savannah! My dear friend Amy Zurcher of ShopSCAD had her baby early Saturday morning-Charles Henry weighed 9lbs 2 oz and is absolutely precious! Congratulations Amy, Randy and Billy!! xoxo
Tomorrow is our Design Blog Panel at SCAD! It will be held at the Pei Ling Chan Gallery at 322 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd at 4pm. I am super excited to be talking with Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge and Carie Culpepper of Culture Fix. Please join us! xo

5 comments:

Silke Powers said...

I am so thrilled you are doing this and will definitely be there! :) Silke

blue moss said...

adorable....
have the best time in savannah!

clarkfam said...

In my mind I think it's your birthday! Happy Birthday if my memory serves me right - if not Happy Birthday anyway!!! - Sarah

Silke Powers said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the blogging panel discussion yesterday. Thanks for all the valuable information. So helpful for a beginning blogger like me! Yours was one of the first blogs I ever saw and immediately inspiring! Thanks!! Silke

knack said...

Congrats to Amy on the little one!


I'm so jealous! I wish I could be there to talk with you all...somehow I missed the memo on this one!

Tell me everything! xo