Saturday, March 21, 2009

Emma Lamb

Knitters, crocheters, and those gifted with impeccable sewing skill truly fascinate me! Such an artist as this is UK textile designer, Emma Lamb. I am silly for her octagonal crocheted cushion covers! I love her 'granny-inspired' color combinations of 100% linen yarn and the sweet detail of the button closures and floral tag. Her line of one-of-a-kind embroidered fabric cards are intricately layered works of art...truly gifts on their own. {Etsy} {Blog} p.s. Happy Birthday, Emma! xo
molly... octagon granny cushion cover

Isobel - octagon granny cushion cover

ruby... octagon granny cushion cover

mavis... octagon granny cushion cover

envious elephant... embroidered card

mum...fabric gift card

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie,

thank you so much for such a lovely write up, and on my birthday too... :)

have a great weekend!

emma
x

Unknown said...

Those cushion covers are super cute! They remind me of star fish, very soft and warm starfish!

Anonymous said...

Love Molly!
Dee :)

Unknown said...

I was just here getting a link for my blog and i noticed the happy birthday wishes, thank you :)