Wednesday, January 28, 2009

shopSCAD Savannah

I made a quick trip to shopSCAD Savannah over the weekend and took some photos of a few favorites....xo
Paintings by Tim Wirth

Puffy Fabric Frames by Working Class Studio

Photo transfers on vintage tin ceiling tiles by Meryl Truett
These are really beautiful!

Big splendid jewelry by BAZZdeGRANT

I went crazy over these original prints by
Lorie Jean Corbus.
(please excuse the cellophane)
Lorie Jean Corbus Original Print

Recycled Glass Tumblers by Marissa Drake

My painting Bella and Trixie has been relocated to Savannah.
Dolls by Emily Marie Cox

6 comments:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

The transfers on tin are very cool!

Anonymous said...

oh how I miss shopSCAD + you sweet katie!!!

blue moss said...

love shopSCAD and now i can't wait to go again
bella and trixie look great there!
i hope you had a good trip
michelle

knack said...

everything is sooooo wonderful!! I wish I could go!!

I love the frames by working class studio ..... I at least got to see those in AT!!

shopSCAD said...

Thanks Katie!

It was soooo good to see you!

XO
Amy Z.

Bridget said...

I love the glass tumblers.