Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Drika B

DrikaB's bags are so clever! I love her use of upholstery-grade jute webbing for handles! (I've used it recently to frame my paintings! Good stuff!) She creates a totally modern bag by pairing beloved old-fashioned fabrics like ticking, linens and jute with pretty modern fabrics! And these aren't just totes- they are beautifully structured with added pockets-so the bottom of your bag doesn't become a scary cesspool like mine!
ruffle tote in green and celery

Ruffle tote detail


3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Love Drika B bags! They are my favorite guilty pleasure. Just bought one (my 4th purchase from her shop) recently and LOVE it.

Linda Summerfield said...

I love the jute handles, too. Such pretty modern bags.

Andrea said...

That is pretty~ I like the handles also!1